About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 June 2013

Nails: My Smexy Leopardo

Staying a little bit on the animal print, here's another quickie with the new nail polishes.
This time it's an all over leopard print which I named "My Smexy Leopardo".

 





The goldy hue I used as a base color for the leopard nails is number 15 from a cheap Chinese brand Shengji. On the ring finger I used Blue Marlin from Slick.
Up until now I’m enjoying both polishes to the max. The consistency of the Shengji is pretty watery but it does cover the nail in two quick coats. The Slick is very thick and on the actual nail look I only used one coat.
The leopard print was achieved by dotting the Blue Marlin randomly on the nails and accentuating them with Essie's Little Brown Dress (not a new polish)

And the results? Classy and shmexy...

Well, This was it for today lovebugs. Hope you loved the look

XOXO

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger