About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 2 January 2013

In the Kitchen: UPDATE no bake chocolate goodness

Remember the no bake dessert I made last week?

Well this week I tried it out again. And mind you, I had two mini orders :P
So I decided to tweak it up a little bit.

Last time I used liquor cake. But the ready made liquor cake is expensive. So this time I bought a packet of lady fingers and a bottle of Curacao Liquor instead. Didn't want to change the color of the cookies..so I went for the white liquor. Drenched the lady fingers in the liquor, and voila!
I also decided to mix the chocolate pudding with cream cheese and cover the whole dessert with a chocolate crust.

OMG...this is just a sin in layers... I'm in love!!!
Both people that ordered loved it as well...one of them ate it right in front of my house and the other messaged me within 10 minutes after leaving my house to tell me how much he enjoyed it.
Mission Accomplished...I'll see what I'll try next time!!!

Until then, here are some pics of the tweaked dessert...


 The two minies...ready to be picked by the owners. Mine, cut up and ready to serve

Want a piee???
DEEEEEELICOUS!!!

Had anything special you prepared this Holiday and want to share the recipe with us? Mail me at hellodazzlingblog@gmail.com and let me know.
(btw, the recipe to this one is in the previous post about the no bake chocolate goodness)

Until later love bugs,

X's n' O's

Dazzled,

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger