About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Nails: La-la-lavender

I promised some of you I'd post yesterday...
But my lazy butt got the best of me.
But here it is...my new nail art.






I call it "La-la-lavender". And it's quite simple. (Believe me...much simpler that it actually might look.)
I painted the ring finger and the middle finger first in a solid white color. And for the rest of the fingers I chose Silky Purple from Jordana.
Once the white was totally dried I used an old ballpoint pen to add five big dots in a circle. And use a toothpick to drag a line in each dot unto the center of the circle. For the big flowers I used Purple Glam from Jordana.
Next I used a scissor to cut the other end of the toothpick and used it in the same sequence to create smaller flowers in Nail
'd it from Sally Hansen.
Almost done!!! Use a clean toothpick dipped in green polish to draw fine lines that look like the stems from these flowers... I used Limestone frome Sally Hansen.
And voila...my "La-la-lavender" nails. Of course you can use any color combination you like. Peach, pink, red, orange...you name it!
Hope you enjoyed...
Buh-Bye, lovebugs.
X's & O's
Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger