About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 31 May 2013

Misc: June Photo Challenge

I know some of you have been anxiously waiting for the challenge of the coming month.
Pff...I even received multiple messages this morning from one of you lol...

If there’s ONE thing you gotta do...is CHILL OUT DUDE!!! Relaaaaaaxxxxx...

But here you go...The June Photo Challenge...
I know I’m not the only random mind around (while I can be pretty random). So why not make June a totally random month?
Some of the words/phrases may sound weird...but hey, it’s all part of it.
I-AM-ANXIOUS to see all you’ll be coming up with.
Rules are exactly as the challenges of the previous months...
I hope you have lots of fun while at it...
Aaaaaaaaaannnndddddd GO!!!
p.s. I forgot to add the tag for those posting on Twittah :) this month its #RandomMissJune


X's & O's
Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger