About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 November 2012

In Your AdVintage

Today we have what I concider to be a retro/ vintage look. Hence the name 'In Your AdVintage'

At first I was going to do a simple swatch of the 'Nail'd it!'from Sally Hansen...

 

I love the soft lavender color of this polish (thou it looks pink-ish in the picture). Have to say it's pretty opaque as well, on the picture above I'm only wearing one coat. And I kept it at that.
Dries up very quickly so I could continue with my other things in no time flat.

...then the next day I decided to turn it up a bit. In Miami I bought a couple of Konad stamps. This is from the m65. I stamped the pattern on with 'Hypnotizing' from Jordana and added 'Gold Sparkle'from L.A. Colors to my ring finger.



Changed the whole look of things In Your AdVintage...:)


 

I'm up for simple nail arts these days...pretty perfect for busy ladies like myself.
Hope you liked it.

X's n' O's

Dazzled,


Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger