About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 6 October 2012

'I'll Pink about it'

And it's time for yet another make-up look...

I had this one pending for a while, just didn't have enough time to post it.
But here it goes, hope you like it.

This one's called 'I'll Pink about it'...and as the name implies it's basically pink.




Used a semi-soft pink eyeshadow from the Profusion Eyeshadow Pallette and the waterproof eyeliner pen from E.L.F. to achieve the eye-look. I didn't want the line of the eyeliner all too thick, so I tried to keep it as close to the lash line as possible. And sincerelly...I love the eyes!




On the cheeks I used Blushing Rose from Jordana and Hot Pink on the lips...also from Jordana

Now that I see the pictures, maybe I should have gone for a sheer pink for the lips or opted for softer eyes. That is, of course, to achieve a softer version of the same look.

Either way, it's all about trials and errs...and as you can see, I enjoy trying!

This is all for today, lovebugs.

X's n'O's

Dazzled.


Sy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look! :D

Unknown said...

thank you very much, darling.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger