About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 4 October 2012

'Superheroe Love

Now, I know it’s been a long time...and this time you should blame E.L. James.  Eversince I'm back from Miami, I'm stuck on the 'Fifty Shades Trilogy'. (sigh) I'm really doing my best not to devour the books...
I'll consider doing a post with my review on these books on my personal blog, 'The Chronicles of Sy'...

Found some time to start trying out my newest aquisitions and for today we have 'Superheroe Love'...
A matte based, very simple look.




The pink is 'Dream On' and the blue is 'Ciao Bella'...both from Sinful Colors. I used the Matte-ly in love topcoat from Hard Candy on the Pink nails so to achieve a perfectly matte finish.
On the accent nails, when the blue polish was completely dry of course, I painted a little heart with the pink using a very small brush. And when this too was dry I outlined it with a yellow nail art polish.






Looks very superheroe-ish to me...Lol
And it was very quick and easy...allowing me enough time in between the waiting for the nails to dry to go read some more pages of the Fifty Shades.

Gotta go now, lovebugs. Not to read thou (I guess) hahah

X's n' O's

Dazzled,

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger