About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 26 October 2012

Swatch: Pastel Blue

Another quicky...and this time I decided to go for a swatch.

One of the polishes I bought in Miami was the Nabi 'Pastel Blue'. Remember how I told you I got them for a bargain price?
Well this morning it was the turn for this pastel blue.


I have been searching for a baby blue polish for a while. Only, I wanted one without any shimmer. The Pastel Blue is a bit deceiving in the bottle I must say. I thought it looked lighter. But on my hand it looks a bright-ish pastel blue.

The concistancy is very thick (dislike!) and the application didn't go smooth. I felt as though it was going to look streaky..thank God, it did proof me wrong.

I like the color thou. It's vivid and quite eye-catching. Pardon the smudges by the way...the nails were done in the car!!!!
























Still looking for the baby blue...without shimmer.
If there are any suggestions, let me know!

X's n' O's

Dazzled

Sy

4 comments:

Stacey ★ said...

Very nice. & it's good to see that in the end most bright colors matches us with darker skin tone.

Unknown said...

Hey Stacey, well...to my experience all bright colors that I've tried, look gorgeous on us darker skin girls. You just gotta be comfortable wearing them :)

Unknown said...

Hi just found your blog and I love it! Blues are my favorites to wear. Here are some light blues: OPI What's With the Cattitude,China Glaze Bahamian Escape
Hard Candy Sky
Color Club Factory Girl
Wet n wild megalast A refresh-mint

Anonymous said...

Hi Lovebug, thank you very much!!! Blue is indeed a lovely color. Thank you for the suggestions...gonna check them asap!!! :D

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger