About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 October 2012

'Though Princess'

Miraculously I'm keeping up with the posts...

and even if I say it myself...I think I need an award for this...the keeping up...

Today we have 'Though Princess'...love the name and both the polishes I tried this time



Used the magnetic gray named '' and the Sun-changing gray glitters called ''. That's what brought me to the name exactly...
When I'm inside it's all gray...and it looks tough. The gray gives the impression of steel...metal and such. Especially with the magnetic effect...
But as soon as I go in the sun the glittery nails turn deep pink....just lovely. As though the princess behind all the heavy metal is peeking outside...




And to top the girly edge, I added some white flowery stamps on the sun-changing nails...
Et Voila...
I love these...really...




Can't wait to try out all the other ones.

X's n' O's

Dazzled


Sy

3 comments:

Olyboly said...

Nice design. Simple but cute !!
I love it <3

Olyboly
http://youngcuraglam.blogspot.com/

Annelie said...

Mooie nail arts maak je! Erg creatief :)
Zullen we elkaar volgen?
Liefs

Unknown said...

Thank you Olyboly...nice blog yourself...:)

Hey Annelie...hartelijk bedankt en "YES" to 'elkaar volgen' :D

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger