About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 15 August 2012

'Dear Mermaid

I walked around a couple of days without having painted mý nails....and I felt NAKED!

Last night I decided to try on another look with my new polishes. This one's called 'Dear Mermaid' and it looks like this...




I'm seriously in love with my nails at the moment...seriously.
Here, I decided to include a picture of everything I used to achieve this look (minus the base and topcoat).

Base color is the Acid DC from Catrice. And on the accent nails I decided to use Cosmic from Jordana instead of the Glorious Aquarius from Essence. Difference is, the Cosmic has green glitters, which complimented the Acid DC in this case to my opinion.
The nail polish remover and the cotton swab where used for cleaning up possible mistakes around the nails of course hihi.
The stamps were made with Birds Flying High from Catrice Coolibri (Limited Edition), the BIC pen (yes just a regular ballpoint) and the wooden stick you see here. I actually filled the insides of the bigger circles with the Kiss Nail Artist pen, but it somehow faded before getting topcoated. Nevertheless...I'm happy...

...and totally dazzled!

See you in my next post darlings!

X's n' O's

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger