About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 12 August 2012

"Make-up" your mind

Hey dazzling,


hmmm it's been a while since I last did make-up posts and I have no idea why it took me so long haha...
Well here are some of the most recent looks... (note: I said "some" )

One of my b-day looks...'Damsel in the grape vine'
Combo of purple, aqua and just a dash of black




(tired and sleepy here...sorryyyy)

The other b-day look was a simple combo of blue and green...just that.
I call it, 'Peacock prance'





Are you still with me?

Hmmmm..let's see...besides the b-day looks I also have this one called 'Smoke Signals' which I wore last Friday to a mega fun sushi-night with my girls...
This is a mixture of black, beige and a copper-ish tone...





Last but surely not least (for this post) today's look. 'Sultry Rosy'
A very bright pink (looks kinda red on some of the pictures), beige, grey and white.





So there...a couple of the crazy make-up combos I tried recently. Of course I also use neutrals...I do, very often as a matter of fact. One of these days I'll take a picture of my 'everyday look'. But as for now, this is it.
Hope you enjoyed.

X's n' O's

Dazzled,

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger