About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Boys and Girls

This time I have a make-up look I wore recently.

I know it looks a lot like the one I called Circus, yet it's different. Go ahead, click on the name and see for yourselves...

I called this one 'Boys and Girls'. Simply because my all times bestie recently gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. And while visiting her I noticed once more how everything was in the room was blue...announcing that it's a boy. An this made me think how most of the times pink will represent girls and how blue is the color used for boys.

The eyelids are simply a combination of a dark pink and a blue eyeshadow. And under the eye I used a liquid eyeliner in electric blue.




And THAT'S how it looked...

Personally loved it!

Pair it with soft pink lipstick (not used on the pictures)...and you're ready to rock the streets.

Hmmmm...next colors I'll be using? No idea....any suggestions??

See you around lovebugs,

X's n'O's

Dazzled,

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger