About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 September 2012

Miami Express

By the time you receive this post, I would be on my way to Miami.


AAAAAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!! THAT FELT SO GOOD TO SAY!!!

Especially to show the excitement of this trip I did a distinguished Miami nail design called Miami Express.








I used an AVALANCHE of colors to achieve this look...

List of used colors

Pinky and the Brain (Catrice)
White (Jordana)
Bright Blue ( Jordana)
Rich Green (Jordana)
Beavis and Mudhead (Catrice)
Seashell (L.A. Colors)
Glorious Aquarius (Essence Nail art)
Express in Yellow (Jordana)
Brown (Jordana)
Voodoo (L.A. Colors)
Nail artist Fine art pen  (Kiss in black and pink)
Light blue permanent marker :)

Figured out there was so much going on on them nails??

The beach scene wasn't as complicated as it looks. With a very small brush you would achieve it in no time. My true headache was the plane though...I still think it looks kinda like a disabled mosquito... But I gave up around midnight hahaha...

Well...this is how the Miami Express rolls...
Vacation starts HERE!
LOL

Anyways...I have some vacationing to do...
As promised I've scheduled some posts so you won't stay empty-handed while I'm out there enjoying hahahahaha

See you very soon lovebugs,

X's n' O's

Dazzled and excited,

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger