About this blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 September 2012

Caramel Covered Bananas and hauling

As promised in my last post, there was another make-up look; the one I wore last Sunday. This one's called 'Caramel Covered Bananas'.
I wore a dress that had beige, blue and black as the predominant colors. But in between all these deep colors, there where dashes of banana yellow, honey and purple. So I opted for yellow and bronze eyes to accentuate those colors in the dress.
And this is how it turned out to be...




Right from the inner corner until the half of the eyelid was made a light banana yellow tone and the outer half of the eye and the bone where given a bronzey tone.
To intensify the look I tight lined the upper lid and painted a very narrow line with theliquid eyeliner on half the eyelid as close to the lash-line as possible.

Status? Overall... pretty satisfied....

By the way.... I've also been HAULINGGGG!!!
It is official...I'm pretty much addicted I guess. Last Thursday I had to take the mom to the supermarket after work. It is normally the hour I use to read and stuff...since I usually just sit and wait in the car as she takrs her time to grocery shop..
This time I had to buy soap and hair gel thou...
"Soap and gel, soap and gel, soap and gel..." I repeated as I entered the cosmetic department of the supermarket. Everything went well...until I stood in the row waiting to pay and I saw them.....nail polish to drop death for... And I just HAD to have 'em...( especially the blue one)

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Limestone, Teal Steel and Nail'd it!
As incredible as it might sound, these are my very first Sally Hansen polishes in the actual stash. I have used the Sally Hansen top coats before, but not the colors...
 So, as soon as I try these on I'll let you know.

Besides nail polish, I also bought the jumbo eye pencil from L.A. Colors in Limeade...
This is the color it says to be...(picture from the official website of L.A. Color cosmetics)
I might try it on later on when I head to brunch with my girls...depending on what the make-up turn out to be.
All by all, I'm super happy with my newbies....

Soon to be posted...my new NOTW (Nail of the week) and a random product review. So subscribe quickly, that you may be the first to be notified when I post.

As for now, I will have to call it a night...

X's n' O's

dazzled,

Sy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger